As you all know, God’s biblical truths bible verses can uplift you when you’re feeling sad. Feeling sad is a natural part of the human experience. But as Christians, we can find comfort and hope in the truths found in the Bible.
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are Amazon Affiliate links, or other Affiliate Links meaning that if you click through & make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Table of Contents:
Here are 10 Biblical Truths to Repeat to Yourself when You’re Feeling Sad:
1. Although, “The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit” (Psalm 34:18). Remember that God is always with you, even in your darkest moments.
2. “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you” (1 Peter 5:7). Give your worries and burdens to God, knowing that he cares for you deeply.
3. “Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted” (Matthew 5:4). As much as, take comfort in the promise that God will comfort you in your grief.
4. On the other hand, “The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing” (Psalm 23:1). Then again, trust that God will provide for all your needs.
5. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God” (Philippians 4:6). Nevertheless, turn to prayer and thanksgiving, knowing that God hears your prayers.
Biblical Truths to Repeat
6. “For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 8:38-39). Identically, remember that nothing can separate you from God’s love.
7. “The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing” (Zephaniah 3:17). In reality, imagine God rejoicing over you with singing, knowing that he delights in you.
What Are The Last Biblical Truths?
8. “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest” (Matthew 11:28). Of course, rest in the knowledge that God offers you rest and peace.
9. “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose” (Romans 8:28). Likewise, trust that God is working all things for your good, even in your sadness.
Take Comfort in the Lord
10. “He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain. For instance, for the old order of things has passed away” (Revelation 21:4). Furthermore, look forward to the promise of a new heaven and a new earth, where there will be no more sadness or pain.
In conclusion, when you’re feeling sad, remember these biblical truths and take comfort in the promises of God. Equally important, Allow these truths to uplift your spirits and renew your hope. Generally speaking, knowing that God is always with you and working for your good.