In the same fashion what are the best Christian Clothing for Women? Who says just because you are a Christian you should dress like an old woman? That’s a lie! Whoever told that lie should be ashamed of themselves. Dressing modestly should not be boring but fashionable.
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are Amazon affiliate links, meaning that if you click through & make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Table of Contents:
What Are The Best Christian Clothing for Women?
I want women to adorn themselves modestly and appropriately and discreetly in proper clothing. 1 Timothy 2:9
Now I’m going to show you different styles that are elegant and classy for Christian women. Simultaneously, you can mix the styles up anyway that you like. In the meantime, I’m only listing ideas that I think are cute at affordable prices as Christian Clothing for Women .
Remember Christian Clothing For Women Must Be Appropriate
But just remember it must be appropriate, so the rules of thumb is:
- That if you would not wear it in front of God Himself and you know that God would give you the side-eye and tell you to cover up then don’t wear it.
- The second rule of thumb is thinking about a respectable person: your boss, your child’s teacher, principal, your pastor; or whoever. If they caught you outside with what you were wearing if you would feel the need to cover up then don’t wear it.
- If your clothes is bringing too much attention from the wrong kind of men or the men of the world; then you should not wear it.
- You should cover up, love yourselves, respect yourselves and respect your body.
5 Bible Verses on How A Christian Woman Should Dress
1. 1 Timothy 2:9-10 “Paul said: I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God.”
2. 1 Peter 3:2-5 “Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight. For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to make themselves beautiful.
3. Deutoronomy 22:5 “The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.”
4. Proverbs 11:22 “Like a gold ring in a pig’s snout is a beautiful woman who shows no discretion.”
5. Proverbs 31:25 “She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.”
How Should A Christian Woman Dress?
Nevertheless, a Christian woman should always look her best no matter what. In fact, appearance is very important, it’s the first thing people will notice about you. One thing I remember my grandmother always told me, “Even if you are at home, not doing anything, you should always look your best. You never know who will show up at your home, it could be your future husband.” Furthermore, do your hair, makeup, clean your home and dress to impress with appropriate Christian Clothing for Women.
“Oh How I Love These Styles: They All Are So Cute!”
Overall, I really hope this helped to give you some amazing tips on how to dress stylish and fashionable as a Christian woman and what makes good Christian clothes. You do not have to dress half naked to be cute. Remember to keep it classy and cute. You are a woman of God, you should always look your best no matter what. And the best part is that it gives you some flexibility for YOU to decide which styles are best for you. Therefore, to make the right decision on what stylish and appropriate looks good for you.